At Cambridgeshire Community Foundation, we want to make it easy for you to apply for funding and to support you in developing your organisation.
To find out more about how you could become eligible for funding from the Foundation, please read our application guidance. You could also attend one of our funding information sessions, which are advertised on our events page and social media.
Local Councils for Voluntary Services
We work with a number of partner organisations that can help you become ‘grant ready’. Please contact the relevant organisation for your geographical area:
- Cambridge CVS | for Cambridge, South Cambs, and Fenland
- Hunts Forum | for Huntingdonshire
- Peterborough CVS | for Peterborough
- Cambridgeshire ACRE | for rural areas
- Voluntary and Community Action East Cambridgeshire | for East Cambridgeshire
You may also find the following organisations and resources useful in supporting you to become eligible for funding:
- For parish councils, contact the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Association of Local Councils (CAPALC).
- For parochial church councils, visit the Church of England’s National Stewardship and Resources Team’s Parish Resources website.
- For co-operatives and community benefit societies, formerly known as industrial and provident societies, visit the relevant Financial Conduct Authority’s page.
- For community interest companies, visit the Government’s portal.
- For social enterprises, visit the Social Enterprise Mark website.
- For sports clubs, contact your sport’s governing body (e.g., UK Athletics, England and Wales Cricket Board) or read the Government’s guidance on community amateur sports clubs.
Get in touch if you are still unsure how you could become eligible for funding.
Grants Team | email@example.comEmail the Grants Team