The fund offers grants of a minimum of £5,000 up to a maximum of £20,000 in a single year (or up to £30,000 over 3 years) for organisations working in the City of Cambridge to reduce need, hardship or distress of people in need.
- Who can apply?
- Non-profit organisations
- Maximum grant
- Up to £20,000 in a single year or £30,000 over 3 years
- Eligible area
- City of Cambridge and its surrounding area within a 5km radius from its centre
- 1 May, 1 November
The fund will seek to support applications at the full level of funding requested.
Projects will be looked on more favourably if they can demonstrate one or more of the following:
- A sustainable approach to poverty reduction, which means building long-term capacity and resilience, whilst also relieving short-term need.
- Support for parents and children in need, including early years education.
- Support for particularly disadvantaged and under-served groups (e.g. people who face inequality because of their race or ethnicity; victims/survivors of domestic abuse; refugees and asylum seekers).
- Tangible outcomes that would not be possible without this funding (e.g. the delivery of a one-off project which would otherwise not be affordable).
Apply for a grant
If you require other variations of the Foundation’s logos, please refer to our application guidance for more options. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please email email@example.com