Support an Existing Fund
Our Funds help causes such as homelessness, cancer care, supporting children in care and celebrating young people’s contribution to the community.
All our funds welcome donations of any size to help them increase their impact.
For more details on our funds please visit Grants to Apply For.
We also have two area based funds – for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. At the discretion of our trustees, these are used to support groups helping disadvantaged people. They can respond flexibly as and when new issues arise.
For more information, please contact Michael O’Toole on 01223 410535 or email@example.com.
We offer full support as follows…
- We raise awareness of funds available through our grants e-bulletin, on our website, through the CVS network, at funding fairs, through Press material etc
- We can also create fundraising appeals to raise funds from the general public or local businesses
- We support applicants to apply for a grant (including advice on governance, management and projects)
- We assess applications received through review and telephone interview
- We make recommendations as to grants that should be awarded
- We consult with the funder to seek their input, or advise them which grants have been made in their name, in accordance with their criteria
- We manage the payment process
- We monitor progress and outcomes
- We report back regularly to funders about the impact of their grant
- We help grant recipients access other sources of funding, increase their profile and fundraising capabilities, and develop sustainable groups for the future
We’re happy to tailor the way we work to meet your needs. If you want us to create a network for your funded groups, run a facebook campaign, organise events, link with other service providers or find other resources such as volunteers, we can help.
For more information, please call Michael O’Toole on 01223 410535.
Sign up to our email newsletter to receive updates on our funding opportunities.