Public sector bodies, currently subject to major funding cuts, need to ensure the services they deliver are cost effective, and delivered in an accessible and customer focused way through systems which are fast and robust. CCF has been invited to work with a number of public bodies including Cambridgeshire County Council, East Cambs District Council, Cambridge City Council, the Office of the Civic Society and the Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
CCF has an extensive experience of running successful grant making programmes targeting smaller voluntary groups in the county and can apply this to work with local or national public bodies.
We offer full support as follows
- We raise awareness of funds available through our grants e bulletin, on our website, through the CVS network, at funding fairs, through Press material etc
- We support applicants to apply for a grant ( including giving advice and help on groups’ governance, management and projects)
- We assess applications received through review and telephone interview
- We make recommendations as to grants that should be awarded
- We either then consult with the funder to seek their input in the decision making or advise the funder of the grants that have been made in their name, in accordance with their critieria
- We send payment
- We collect monitoring
- We report back to the funder on regular basis about the impact their grant funding has had
- Finally, we support the groups funded and help them to access other source of funding, give them opportunities to increase their profile and own fundraising capabilities and help, where resources allow, develop sustainable groups for the future
Of course, we also tailor the way we work to meet your needs. So if you want us to create a network for your funded groups, run a facebook campaign, organise events, link with other service providers or find other resources such as volunteers, we have experience of all of this as well.