Grants of £500 – £5,000 are available for projects that created to build community resilience across Peterborough.
The Peterborough Think Communities Fund has been created to support projects that:
- Empower and enable communities to support themselves and encouraging community-led solutions and intervention.
- Work with communities to harness their local capacity targeted towards those in the community requiring the most help.
- Support active, healthy communities to play a clear and evidenced role in improving people’s lives, thereby preventing, reducing or delaying the need for more intrusive and costly public services.
Projects are welcomed that include:
- opportunities for volunteering & community involvement;
- helping people stay healthy and independent;
- gain knowledge and build skills to improve life chances;
- projects that enable people’s wellbeing;
- enhance the environment
To be eligible projects must be for the benefit of residents of Peterborough.
Before you apply
Please read the step by step guide to making an application here before applying. It will make the process clearer and will save you time.
You can also click here to watch a video guide on how to apply.
Who can apply?
Apply for a Grant