Cambridgeshire Community Foundation welcomes feedback regarding its work with donors, as well as to the wider community. Feedback is a useful tool which helps us to monitor and improve our approach, as the interests of all our members and other donors are important to the Foundation.
What to do if you are dissatisfied with Cambridgeshire Community Foundation
If you have already discussed the matter with the member of staff you usually deal with and you are not satisfied with the response, details of your complaint should be sent in writing to the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation. You should state:
- You are following the Complaints Policy on the CCF website
- What the complaint is about
- Specify the member(s) of staff, trustee, adviser or committee involved
- When the event about which you are complaining occurred and if it is still happening
- What action / remedy you would expect to see as an outcome
- What will happen when your complaint is received
- You will receive an acknowledgement within 14 working days advising you who is dealing with your complaint and when you may expect a more detailed report.
The person dealing with your complaint will investigate all aspects of your complaint, allowing others who are directly involved to make their contribution. This may mean further information or evidence is sought from you.
A brief report, together with details of any action taken or recommendations for further action, will be sent to you within 30 working days of receipt of the original correspondence reaching our office.
Complaints will be monitored and information from this will be incorporated within the planning process as appropriate
What to do if you are not satisfied with the response
If you are not satisfied with the response and decision you may write to the Chief Executive of Cambridgeshire Community Foundation, who will acknowledge your appeal within 10 working days of receiving your letter. An investigation will be carried out and a reply will be sent to you within an agreed timescale. The decision of the Chief Executive is final.
All complaints received will be recorded in Cambridgeshire Community Foundation’s Complaints Register and reported to the Board of Trustees.
Reviewed Jan 2018